- Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Brand Extension
- Feeling cold? Coke zero is here to warm you up!
- How Pepsi and Coke are perceived by consumers.
- Brand Identity Prism
- French People Vision about those soldiers -_-
- An endless war is running
- Coca Cola and Pepsi: Brand Mantra, POP and POD.
- OPEN HAPPINESS ! TOP 10 COUNTRIES!
- PORTER FORCES for Coke and Pepsi
- SODAS Addiction? Why? And Consequences!
- Obesity, the new angle for Coca cola
- … While PepsiCo is having fun
- Pepsi in France, new real challenger ?
- When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween
chabrandmanagement sur How Pepsi and Coke are perceiv…
Archives mensuelles : novembre 2013
During the last year, Pepsi chose to use a classic strategy of hiring the famous american singer Beyoncé to represent their brand and to stimulate their sales. While Pepsi continues to promote its … Lire la suite
Thanks to Charlotte, we have just seen that PepsiCo is making fun of Coke (When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween). This funny strategy is not only about the main competitor; it is really part of the Global strategy. Instead of … Lire la suite
Before 2013, we thought that the battle was over for Pepsi in France. With more than 60% of market share with its classic Coke followed by its two lights versions (Light and Zero), Coca- Cola was on the top position. … Lire la suite
At the occasion of Halloween, Pepsi decided to remain to people its positioning on the soda’s market and especially compared to its main competitor: Coke. Therefore, the brand made the Buzz by posting on its facebook page the following ad…! … Lire la suite
Coke recently launched a huge campaign in France: Share a Coke. Present on TV, radio, print, social networks and activated through all the partnerships, this 360° campaign is also the longer one. Coming from a successful idea by Ogilvy in … Lire la suite
Coke has clearly managed successfully to hit people in their emotions by using a strong symbol that everybody knows: Santa Claus! Indeed, by using a new image of Santa Claus for one of its Christmas advertising campaign in 1931, Coke … Lire la suite
Over a century, this Cola war has been a scenario of different strategies that developed a very interesting case of study for marketing experts, due to a constant innovation and sometimes aggressive behavior towards brand building. Pepsi, a brand that … Lire la suite