- Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Brand Extension
- Feeling cold? Coke zero is here to warm you up!
- How Pepsi and Coke are perceived by consumers.
- Brand Identity Prism
- French People Vision about those soldiers -_-
- An endless war is running
- Coca Cola and Pepsi: Brand Mantra, POP and POD.
- OPEN HAPPINESS ! TOP 10 COUNTRIES!
- PORTER FORCES for Coke and Pepsi
- SODAS Addiction? Why? And Consequences!
- Obesity, the new angle for Coca cola
- … While PepsiCo is having fun
- Pepsi in France, new real challenger ?
- When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween
chabrandmanagement sur How Pepsi and Coke are perceiv…
Archives mensuelles : décembre 2013
Based on the Keller’s Brand Equity Model where it is stated that “in order to build a strong brand, you must shape how customers think and feel about your product. You have to build the right type of experiences around … Lire la suite
Brand Extension: The Brand extension is commonly used by well-known brands that use their image to launch new varieties of their products in order to satisfy different needs of their current consumers as well as to gain new ones. This … Lire la suite
Christmas is coming and so is the cold. To promote again one of its products, Coke has launched recently a special website about a Coke Zero sweater generator. The contest started on November 15th and just ended this last Monday; … Lire la suite
From a survey we made during these last weeks, we have been able to understand how Coke and Pepsi are perceived by consumers according to different criteria. We only compared the 2 brands so following perceptual maps will only be … Lire la suite
To well analyse the dimensions of Brand identity for both companies, we worked on a Kapferer’s Brand-Identity Prism model in order to develop six aspects: physique, personality, culture, relationship, reflection and self-image. Find below the Coca-Cola Model with some explanation: … Lire la suite
In order to have a better understanding about how are perceived Coke and Pepsi brands, we have established a survey regarding the notoriety and quality people can attribute to these brands. This survey was spread through social networks and 41 … Lire la suite