- Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Brand Extension
- Feeling cold? Coke zero is here to warm you up!
- How Pepsi and Coke are perceived by consumers.
- Brand Identity Prism
- French People Vision about those soldiers -_-
- An endless war is running
- Coca Cola and Pepsi: Brand Mantra, POP and POD.
- OPEN HAPPINESS ! TOP 10 COUNTRIES!
- PORTER FORCES for Coke and Pepsi
- SODAS Addiction? Why? And Consequences!
- Obesity, the new angle for Coca cola
- … While PepsiCo is having fun
- Pepsi in France, new real challenger ?
- When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween
chabrandmanagement sur How Pepsi and Coke are perceiv…
Archives de l’auteur : alexbrandmanagement
Based on the Keller’s Brand Equity Model where it is stated that “in order to build a strong brand, you must shape how customers think and feel about your product. You have to build the right type of experiences around … Lire la suite
Brand Extension: The Brand extension is commonly used by well-known brands that use their image to launch new varieties of their products in order to satisfy different needs of their current consumers as well as to gain new ones. This … Lire la suite
In order to have a better understanding about how are perceived Coke and Pepsi brands, we have established a survey regarding the notoriety and quality people can attribute to these brands. This survey was spread through social networks and 41 … Lire la suite
We have previously seen how good are those two brands regarding their own global strategy; Being a Lovemark for the Red brand and a Jester for the Blue one. Even if they are strongly playing with different advertising campaigns, sometimes … Lire la suite
Industry Rivalry: It is obvious that rivalry speaking, Coke and Pepsi are the main French competitors on the Cola market but, because their portfolio is not only composed by Colas, we can tell Sodas companies are competitors as well. Then, … Lire la suite
During the last year, Pepsi chose to use a classic strategy of hiring the famous american singer Beyoncé to represent their brand and to stimulate their sales. While Pepsi continues to promote its … Lire la suite