- Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Brand Extension
- Feeling cold? Coke zero is here to warm you up!
- How Pepsi and Coke are perceived by consumers.
- Brand Identity Prism
- French People Vision about those soldiers -_-
- An endless war is running
- Coca Cola and Pepsi: Brand Mantra, POP and POD.
- OPEN HAPPINESS ! TOP 10 COUNTRIES!
- PORTER FORCES for Coke and Pepsi
- SODAS Addiction? Why? And Consequences!
- Obesity, the new angle for Coca cola
- … While PepsiCo is having fun
- Pepsi in France, new real challenger ?
- When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween
chabrandmanagement sur How Pepsi and Coke are perceiv…
Archives de l’auteur : chabrandmanagement
Christmas is coming and so is the cold. To promote again one of its products, Coke has launched recently a special website about a Coke Zero sweater generator. The contest started on November 15th and just ended this last Monday; … Lire la suite
From a survey we made during these last weeks, we have been able to understand how Coke and Pepsi are perceived by consumers according to different criteria. We only compared the 2 brands so following perceptual maps will only be … Lire la suite
At the occasion of Halloween, Pepsi decided to remain to people its positioning on the soda’s market and especially compared to its main competitor: Coke. Therefore, the brand made the Buzz by posting on its facebook page the following ad…! … Lire la suite