- Keller’s Brand Equity Model
- Brand Extension
- Feeling cold? Coke zero is here to warm you up!
- How Pepsi and Coke are perceived by consumers.
- Brand Identity Prism
- French People Vision about those soldiers -_-
- An endless war is running
- Coca Cola and Pepsi: Brand Mantra, POP and POD.
- OPEN HAPPINESS ! TOP 10 COUNTRIES!
- PORTER FORCES for Coke and Pepsi
- SODAS Addiction? Why? And Consequences!
- Obesity, the new angle for Coca cola
- … While PepsiCo is having fun
- Pepsi in France, new real challenger ?
- When Pepsi tackles Coke for Halloween
chabrandmanagement sur How Pepsi and Coke are perceiv…
Archives de l’auteur : quentinfruy
To well analyse the dimensions of Brand identity for both companies, we worked on a Kapferer’s Brand-Identity Prism model in order to develop six aspects: physique, personality, culture, relationship, reflection and self-image. Find below the Coca-Cola Model with some explanation: … Lire la suite
To follow the post regarding the addiction, let’s show some figures ! Although the movie “Super Size Me” in 2004 has shown the 3L Coca-Cola bucket that McDonald’s used to sell few years ago, US is not the N°1 country of … Lire la suite
Following the article of Alya and the obesity, let’s talk about the addiction of coke and what could be the consequences. Even if the Coca-Cola and the Pepsi Cola are classified as “soft drinks”, the chemical make up composition of … Lire la suite